ApfelPortal Hoster - reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
• Files that are pornographic. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genitalia, nudity, or sexual situations.
• Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
• Files whose intended use or purpose is to harass individual or multiple persons.
• Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
• Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any German laws, laws pertaining to digital content usage in Germany.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
• The immediate termination of user's ability to use ApfelPortal Hoster - or any of its provided services.
• The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to ApfelPortal Hoster - .
• Possible prosecution.
This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual duration, at the discretion of ApfelPortal Hoster - . If a file is deleted, user may not attempt to upload it again.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using ApfelPortal Hoster - , user agrees not to involve ApfelPortal Hoster - in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if
ApfelPortal Hoster - or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. ApfelPortal Hoster - directs full legal responsibility of the contents
of the files that are uploaded to ApfelPortal Hoster - to individual users, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.